Status
Not open for further replies.

rhbama3

Administrator
Staff member
Headed to da woods! Ya'll wish us luck!

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
2 turkeys just walked right by me here at work...one had a good 9 to 10 inch beard, the other looked a wee bit shorter...maybe 7-8 inches

BB, were these two turkeys named Jesse and Al by any chance???? :rofl: :pop:

Trying to catch any tail is difficult...let alone triple tail! :bounce: :clap: :D

Truer words were never spoken !!! I could be the "poster child" for this kinda fishing excursion !!! :D :D :hair:

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
By the way, HAPPY SATURDAY to everyone. Got to get my rear in gear and get up to the country and do a few things up there today.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
It is the weekend. wheeeeeeeeeeeeee

cup-of-coffee11.jpg

boneboy96

Morning Mike and everybody else who wakes up later than this posting! Morning Gobbleinwoods!

Hankus

Well jus a short 4 or 5 hours an I'll have another werk week in tha book. Then its home to werk for me for a couple hours :banana: :banginghe

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Mornin.....goin fishin!!!

Notice I said fishin....catchin has yet to be determined.

:cheers:

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
I think he was hoping to go higher but landing with the Super Bowl champs and playing with a good passer like Eli Manning with help his career out.

I thought it was brilliant of NY to look beyond his lack of receiving ops while at LSU and see his real talent. Also see that Hicks gets to stay at home, that's gotta be sweet.

Ahight, off to run da' chain saw for a couple of hours. Y'all keep it tween da' lines.

kracker

Gone, but not Forgotten
Morning everybody, sorry I missed you last night Hankus!

Hornet22

ROMEO
Headed off to fish. Somebody tell Mitch that I send him some pics later. :D

Suns mighty bright out there. Prolly a good day to catch a boatload of pics, er, um, fish.:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.