It appears

Matthew6

Banned thug
No. I was making counterpoints about the contrast between Meyer and Smart. Meyer had head coaching experience when he went to OSU. Smart had none when he came here. There is a world of difference there.

I doubt it because of my above point.

My honest take on him is maybe he will succeed. The leap from being a defensive coordinator to a head coach is a big leap. Some coaches do it with dash and elan'. Other coaches have to work at it a while by trial and error. Lots of other good coaches at the coordinator level can't make the leap at all.

I expect to see marked improvement in all phases of the game this year. 7-5 would be a fail with the exception of a shaky start but a strong finish against the meat of the schedule. 8-4 would be a disappointing achievement of realistic expectations. 9-3 would be a good year. 10-2 would be a wild success. The schedule favors an 8-4 finish, even odds.

dawgs will win it all Thug. :yeah::yeah::yeah: :bounce:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Attachments

• rimz.jpg
    rimz.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 33

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
No, but he has recruited well enough that if he can win the sec cg and get in playoffs he will at least be on his way. Not there yet, but on his way!!!;)

Either way, we'll be better off with Richt not around.. That I do believe!

And why do we have to win the SEC CG?? OSU didn't win their conference.. :D

Matthew6

Banned thug
Don't you need to go get some new low profiles for yo shawt or something thug? :bounce:

yeah i need some; but my supplier spotandstalk is still on vacation. i spotted him just last week in new orleans. (see avatar).

scooty006

Cox only went up to Ohio on a mission to flip Emory Jones, just wait :stir:

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
UT beat us out on most of the 3 stars.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
UT beat us out on most of the 3 stars.

The sorry Vols beat out a lot of teams in 3 *'s... But then again, who was actually going after them?

Vols suck! And so does Ohio State... Team's that end in state are just a step ahead of the Vols. Our 1st game is against App State.. I wonder how good they are compared to Ohio State? How about Georgia State..