Any golfers on here?

SLY22

Useles Member !
I live on the South side near Senoia / Pike county/ Spalding county. Looking for a league that some of you guys may be a part of? Never played in a league and think I would like to try it out.

rjcruiser

I play too much. LOL. My 10 yo son has gotten bit by the golf bug, so I tell my wife that I'm spending quality father/son time. :D Best of both worlds...doing something I want to do and getting to spend time with him.

Never done a golf league...although there is a men's golf association at the club I'm a part of. They have a match on Wednesday/Friday/Saturday that you can be a part of.

Patriot44

Banned
I play too much. LOL. My 10 yo son has gotten bit by the golf bug, so I tell my wife that I'm spending quality father/son time. :D Best of both worlds...doing something I want to do and getting to spend time with him.

Never done a golf league...although there is a men's golf association at the club I'm a part of. They have a match on Wednesday/Friday/Saturday that you can be a part of.

That is awesome. My agenda for after baseball this summer is golf and chess. He is 10 as well.

formula1

Daily Bible Verse Organizer
re:

RJ:
Get that 10 year old into junior tournament golf and you'll both have a great time. Mine started at 11 years old and has been playing HS varsity since 7th grade. We still do events in junior tours like Atlanta Junior Golf. And there are organized tournaments all over this area for the kids.

rjcruiser

He's going to do the pga Jr golf tour this summer here on the east side of atlanta...athens area. Can't do ajga until 13...so...gonna get into it slowly. But yeah...its a blast.

formula1

Daily Bible Verse Organizer
He's going to do the pga Jr golf tour this summer here on the east side of atlanta...athens area. Can't do ajga until 13...so...gonna get into it slowly. But yeah...its a blast.

Atlanta Junior Golf (also known as Georgia Junior Golf) has different divisions for all ages. Check them out at http://www.georgiajuniorgolf.org

But you are right (ajga - American Junior Golf Association) is Ages 12-19.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Just a suggestion, I've been there and done that. If it turns out he sucks at golf, could I suggest "Nekkid Twista" ???