Anybody

Madsnooker

Know what's up with the 247 site? Was bored this morning, as it's not a good weekend to be fishing, and wanted to see what kind of quality Bama has so far, in the team rankings, and made it all the way past #60 and couldn't find them? I'm sure 247 is aware of the problem and is working on it as we speak, but thought one of you well informed guys had some inside info?

6 are you aware of this?

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
What a stud! OSU is loading up with 2018 talent.

Congrats Snook.

Silver Britches

Oh, yeah. I accidently read this thread and now see what you're saying. My bad.

Yeah, um, Bama is way down there and currently sitting at 65, UGA is currently at 55 in the recruiting rankings. Still plenty of time to go, but yeah, kind of odd seeing us both so far down on the list.

Madsnooker

Oh, yeah. I accidently read this thread and now see what you're saying. My bad.

Yeah, um, Bama is way down there and currently sitting at 65, UGA is currently at 55 in the recruiting rankings. Still plenty of time to go, but yeah, kind of odd seeing us both so far down on the list.

Yea just having a little fun with the Bama guys here. I would assume they will be fine when this class is over but does seem odd for them to be so low at this point? What I find interesting is when you look thru the top 50 guys they don't seem to lead for very many and no 5*s? I know they usually do damage late but even by this time they would be heavy leans for multiple top 100 guys?

Silver Britches

Yea just having a little fun with the Bama guys here. I would assume they will be fine when this class is over but does seem odd for them to be so low at this point? What I find interesting is when you look thru the top 50 guys they don't seem to lead for very many and no 5*s? I know they usually do damage late but even by this time they would be heavy leans for multiple top 100 guys?

I agree, it does seem crazy seeing Bama so low. I ain't complaining though. They can stay down there and drop even further for all I care. :fine:

Also, I knew Richt was going to get Miami going in the right direction. A lot of Kids are going to want to play for a guy like Richt. Keep an eye on those Canes.

Gold Ranger

Saban probably figures it's best to let Meyer get the ones he wants first, rather than waste hi time fight for recruits he knows he can't get.

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
Know what's up with the 247 site? Was bored this morning, as it's not a good weekend to be fishing, and wanted to see what kind of quality Bama has so far, in the team rankings, and made it all the way past #60 and couldn't find them? I'm sure 247 is aware of the problem and is working on it as we speak, but thought one of you well informed guys had some inside info?

6 are you aware of this?

It does help if you look at the upcoming season's recruiting rankings which will be the 2017 season, and not the 2018 recruiting composite rankings which is a year from now. ;)

Get back with us and let us know what that number looks like. :bounce::pop:

Madsnooker

It does help if you look at the upcoming season's recruiting rankings which will be the 2017 season, and not the 2018 recruiting composite rankings which is a year from now. ;)

Get back with us and let us know what that number looks like. :bounce::pop:

They look like OSU signed the best class pound for pound in the country and set a record for 247 composite ranking?:cheers:;) This year Bama wont have the luxury of signing 8 more players than OSU as well!!!;)