TVM EV PICs

SSG

Never loaded pics before. Hopefully this will work.

Attachments

• TVM Early Virginia 1.jpg
    TVM Early Virginia 1.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 2,052
  • TVM Early Virginia 2.jpg
    TVM Early Virginia 2.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 1,857

FERAL ONE

Shutter Mushin' Mod
hubba hubba !!! man that is a purty shootin' iron !!!

SSG

She just arrived today. I hope to get some range time in this weekend. I,ve shot percusion side locks alot, but this is the first flintlock that I,ve owned. Specs are TVM Early Virginia. 54 Cal, 42" Swamped barrel (Rice).++curly maple stock.L&R germanic lock. L&R double set triggers. Brass mounted. Aged finished barrel and lock.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Sweet, that's a mighty fine lookin' smoker. I'm starting to save my pennies for a TVM flinter kit. Just can't decide on Southern Mountain Rifle vs. Leman Trade Rifle.

LanceColeman

Sweet, that's a mighty fine lookin' smoker. I'm starting to save my pennies for a TVM flinter kit. Just can't decide on Southern Mountain Rifle vs. Leman Trade Rifle.

Leeman trade balances forward, southern mt. balances neutral. southern mt. usually wieghs a bit less than a leeman trade. Leeman trades are built to withstand good abuse. southern mt.s have skinny wrists ya hafta be careful with.

When thinkin leeman trade think full stock hawken.

Both are awesome and can jump in my Gun cabinet anytime:cool:

Only thing that agrivates me about southern mts. is the londons and durs egg and manton type locks. nothing wrong with the locks but most leeman trades sport a large siler or some sort of chambers ketland or siler deluxe. Big sparkers:clap:

My southern mt. is the most accurate classic I've ever shot.

Thats one absolute GEORGEOUS Virgina! When you get a chance give us a range report. They say the wider shaped butt is supposed to tame larger caliber recoil better than some of the slimmer ones.

BTW!! I am almost positve you are NOT going to like it. So when ya sure ya don't?? holler at me and I'll send you my mailing address!

Last edited:

Sutallee

SSG -

That's a great looking rifle. I hope that your experience with this gun is as good as I have had with my TVM Tennessee rifle. Let us know how she shoots. Give us a shout if you have any questions

Throwback

Chief Big Taw

Were you ever able to get one?

SASS249

Very nice. I have always liked the early Virginia style rifles. I too look forward to a range report.