tdw3684

Loved the Blaney win!! Thought Kyle screwed up when he stayed out. I think he would have gone right back to the front with fresh tires even if 7 or 8 cars stayed out. I'm sure he would have been higher than 9th.

specialk

What a good race at Ponoco today, and way to go #21 Ryan Blaney!!!!!

yes!....racing has been awesome this year, 3 first time winners already....got to be a long time record broken there.......

skeeter24

yes!....racing has been awesome this year, 3 first time winners already....got to be a long time record broken there.......

5 first time winners in 2011. Bayne, Ragan, R Smith, Ambrose, and Menard

Georgia Hard Hunter

it was wonderful to see the Wood Brothers back in victory lane, only thing that would have made it better would have been David Pearson crawling out of that car

riprap

Ford power. Jr's chevy blows up and Harvick's keeps on going for 2nd place when they both went from 3rd to 2nd gear instead of 4th.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Blaney and Bane won the first race with the Woods Brothers, hope Blaney's career turns out better than Bane's has.

Last edited:

dixiecutter

Eye Devour ReeB
i like Blaney. Cool kid. Gonna be tough to reckon with in the coming years. Nice to see the wood brothers in VL, if and when Blaney gets to a top tier garage- lookout

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Wood brothers are affiliated with Penske. That's top tier. I always liked his dad. My dad is a yuge ford fan. He was pretty giddy about his win