Striper Soup!

russ1745

Gotta tip my hat to Shawn "Shadman" McNew of Striper Soup. I volunteered to guide at the OWL Oconee Grand Slam this past Saturday, but my livewell wasn't working. Even though the defective parts were bought almost a year ago, Shawn swapped out the parts without question, fixed my livewell, and loaded me up with ton of healthy threadfins. My handicapped-veteran partner reaped the reward of a great day on the water thanks to Shawn.

Big box stores are good for some things, but they can't touch the knowledge and customer service offered by locally-owned stores like Striper Soup, Dugout, Hammonds, OBT and others. Please continue to support these local entrepreneurs who've mortgaged their futures to do what they love.:flag:

AStrick

Shawn is a great guy!
He hand tied me some custom jigs for my umbrella rigs,, hooked me up with a set of his planer boards,,, trolling weights,, Redfin lures,,
And doesn't mind talking stripers,,
Striper Soup is the Real Deal!
Fo Sho!

Worley

Soup

Always heard good things bout Shawn...And u are correct these things are why I like shopping local and supporting business that share a common interest in the outdoors. Great story and a reminder of what guys like Shawn and Dillan do that often goes unnoticed ...