After 2 years my boat will be ready friday!

AStrick

I'll believe it when I see it!
I almost destroyed my boat a few years back,
I knocked a nice hole in her, bout the size of a 1 gallon paint can!
I went the buddy route last year?
That was a complete disaster!
Me and my buddy are no longer as close as we we're! Feel me !
$1200 down the drain!
Well? I pulled her to Gainsville,Ga and found a guy through Superior Fiberglass said ,no problem, $2800,,
Come Friday we'll see!
If ( Fo Sho ) ain't ready, you might see on 11:00 news! Kidding of coarse! I don't need GON sanctions, or demerits, or whatever they call it?
3 strikes your out.
None the less?
I'll keep swanging for the fence!
Ps,, Nutters in White,Ga.
Did a fine job fixin my I pilot Trolling motor!
Fo Sho!

reelman19

Repair

Anywhere near Lanier (or not near!) for fiberglass or structural repair, CG Marine in Buford Ga. Best there is.

AStrick

Stripers,, but mostly catching hybrids,,,
We were snatching them in the Boat so fast the bait would fall outta their mouths, most weren't even hooked!
We followed a bait ball 1/2 mile long pulling umbrella rigs, no bites, reeled them in at the end,, dropped live shad on 4 down lines .
We didn't go 20 ft back through bait ball and it was a fire drill for about an hour or better!
This was last year about the same time!

AStrick

Angel says he'll have ( Fo Sho) back to me Friday here in Gainsville, I have maybe two more weeks to finish the job here also!
Working 7 days a week 10hrs a day, When we finish, I'll turn my phone off and spend a week fishing lanier, that fish my home like, Alatoona for a week,,
Fitting in,a few days on hunting property!
I know I'll be starting from scratch!
But the way I work?
I'm always starting from scratch!
My question at the the ramp is?
How deep are they!

I understand your excitement. Got the Gheenoe up on sawhorses right now to do some work on the hull and re-do the bunk boards on the trailer. No boat sucks. Nutters did a fine job refurbishing one of my old green Curados. I recommend them highly! :fine:

AStrick

I got, (Fo Sho ) ,my boat back today!
All afternoon,,
I've been grinning like a jackass eating briars!
I'm thinking?
It's time to call in sick!
Lanier flu is bad round here!

AStrick

I've been respooling down lines, re tying leaders, respooled free lines, casting rods,umbrella rig rods, tomorrow I hope to redo lead core rods, then who knows?
Give a Blue back a swimming lesson!
We gunna get out on the water and get nasty!
Fo Sho!

10sne1

Boat photo?

bilgerat

Senior
My 17' skiff project is goin in the paint booth tomorrow, cant wait to start putting it back together and hanging the motor.