Which rod

CDW

Which rod would be better for a lews tournament mb reel? Can't decide between a St.Croix mojo or a lews tp-1 speed stick.

King.Of.Anglers.Jeremiah

Fishing ? Instructor!
The Mojo. Higher quality rod blank. The new St. Croix Bass X rods will give you St. Croix quality without the St. Croix price tag though. I'd choose a 7'-7'3" medium heavy model for most bass fishing conditions

CDW

I was set on a st croix until a guy in academy told me about the lews and they look and feel great. I haven't seen a bass x anywhere

King.Of.Anglers.Jeremiah

Fishing ? Instructor!
Try tackle warehouse. They carry all things bass fishing. Even JDM (Japanese) stuff from overseas. And you'll get $5 2 day shipping on all orders over $50. TW is where I order EVERYTHING. it's just that it's 90% bass stuff, 5% striper and 5%panfish. If they carried more, I'd never shop at bass pro or cabelas again

josey wales

St Croix! Haven't fished the TP1. Butdo own other Lews rods that sit empty, Because I replaced them with St Croix. I love Lews bait casters, but it's hard to beat St Croix. Rods are all they do!

CDW

I actually ended up with a 13 fishing Omen Black II. I stopped by a gander mtn that was going out of business and got one for $50.
Im very pleased with it so far and it has really good reviews

josey wales

Great deal!!! I picked up a 13 Omen Black in a promotion deal. It's the only none St Croix rod I fish and I love it!