W.A.R. North.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
What say you, Wes?

northgeorgiasportsman

Staff member
Yeah, if you're waiting on official notice, here it is. WAR is postponed, this was just a drill.

Da Possum

Campfire Helper
good deal....I'll see ya'll around 3 tomorrow afternoon

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Appreciate all the updates and so forth on this event thread, and ultimately the cancellation. Great job keeping everyone well informed and updated.

Now, at least I can make plans accordingly for the reschedule when a definitive date is agreed upon.

Lookin forward to new date and hoping to bring the Mrs., she likes to camp.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I hate to cancel, as I've been looking forward to seeing everybody, but spending the weekend in little groups huddled under a tarp probably wouldn't be much fun, and probably only a few hardcores would show up. Maybe we'll get a good showing in the fall.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I hate to cancel, as I've been looking forward to seeing everybody, but spending the weekend in little groups huddled under a tarp probably wouldn't be much fun, and probably only a few hardcores would show up. Maybe we'll get a good showing in the fall.

I've had nothing but light rain here for the past 2-3 days south of ATL about 25 miles.

TD Cindy just arrived. :hair:

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.
You all could get fancy hotel rooms in Atlanter and spend some time in the big city... shoot I'd bet Nic would even come hang out! I could see it now ...WAR Peachtree street....:cheers::bounce:::gone:

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
You all could get fancy hotel rooms in Atlanter and spend some time in the big city... shoot I'd bet Nic would even come hang out! I could see it now ...WAR Peachtree street....:cheers::bounce:::gone:

Yeahhhh, yeah, THAT'S the ticket !!!

We weathered torrential rain and a tornado at "Champs" house this year, plenty of sheds and cover. When I saw the Messican bug out, OH SNAAAAP!!!

Still had awesome food and a great time !!

(and yes I tore up his yard in my F250. . .)

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Yeahhhh, yeah, THAT'S the ticket !!!

We weathered torrential rain and a tornado at "Champs" house this year, plenty of sheds and cover. When I saw the Messican bug out, OH SNAAAAP!!!

Still had awesome food and a great time !!

(and yes I tore up his yard in my F250. . .)

Messican said he did not like being called wet back.