UPDATED WITH PICS OT on my way to Ohio for some

Madsnooker

Updated with Pics

Just back in Office today after 2 weeks of hunting in Ohio and Ga.

I finally connected on a great 9pt with my bow in Ohio. Luckily, my SIL stayed out of my area before I got there.:rofl: Sorry Slayer, but you have to look at a pic of me instead of her!!!:p

He field dressed 230#!!!

Attachments

• 20171115_093832.jpg
    20171115_093832.jpg
    289.9 KB · Views: 314
  • Ohiobuck.jpg
    Ohiobuck.jpg
    295.4 KB · Views: 238
  • 20171115_093611.jpg
    20171115_093611.jpg
    341.8 KB · Views: 167

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Sweet beast snook! Glad you were able to connect and get on the scoreboard.:cool:

bullgator

Nice deer :cool:.

Is that a Tennessee hat??:rofl:

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Snook... I'm disappointed in you.. Where is the sister in law pics??!!!:D

Awesome deer bud!!:cool:

Browning Slayer

In all reality folks are only going to look at this post in hopes of seeing your SIL...:rofl::rofl:

I hope you've let her know she is famous! :rofl::rofl:

Browning Slayer

I think hers is bigger!!:rofl:

Attachments

• IMG_0158.JPG
    IMG_0158.JPG
    215.6 KB · Views: 710

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Nice buck, Snook. Big healthy looking dude.

Congrats again!

Madsnooker

Sweet beast snook! Glad you were able to connect and get on the scoreboard.:cool:

I never can tell with you Elfiii? Not sure if its a sincere congrats or a subtle jab with the Buckeyes last playoff game in mind???:rofl:

To everybody else with a sincere congrats........ Thanks!!!!!;)

Madsnooker

Nice deer :cool:.

Is that a Tennessee hat??:rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:I knew that would bite me. Yes it is. Im actually just down the road from our camp at a ladies house that does the processing as well as taxedermy. In a hast, we took off with the deer and got to her place and my hair was a mess and I forgot my hat. She grabed a hat laying in her barn and would you believe, a UT hat. I actually laughed out loud with you guys in mind as I knew you would see the pic. I wondered who would be the first to bring it up?:rofl:

Yes, I'm ashamed and would have been better off just taking the pic with my hair standing straight up.:banginghe

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I never can tell with you Elfiii? Not sure if its a sincere congrats or a subtle jab with the Buckeyes last playoff game in mind???:rofl:

To everybody else with a sincere congrats........ Thanks!!!!!;)

There's deer huntin' and there's CFB snook. I don't congratulate anybody about deer huntin' if'n I don't mean it.;):cool:

Now when it comes to CFB I'll jerk a chain here and there but come on, I don't even hold a candle to Slayer and you know it.::ke::bounce:

bullgator

Madsnooker

There's deer huntin' and there's CFB snook. I don't congratulate anybody about deer huntin' if'n I don't mean it.;):cool:

Now when it comes to CFB I'll jerk a chain here and there but come on, I don't even hold a candle to Slayer and you know it.::ke::bounce:

Well, you do have a point!!!:bounce:

Browning Slayer

:rofl::rofl::rofl:I knew that would bite me. Yes it is. Im actually just down the road from our camp at a ladies house that does the processing as well as taxedermy. In a hast, we took off with the deer and got to her place and my hair was a mess and I forgot my hat. She grabed a hat laying in her barn and would you believe, a UT hat. I actually laughed out loud with you guys in mind as I knew you would see the pic. I wondered who would be the first to bring it up?:rofl:

Yes, I'm ashamed and would have been better off just taking the pic with my hair standing straight up.:banginghe

facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:

Oh good lord.. I was hoping that was not true.. Snook, we are no longer friends. I would have shaved my head with a rock before putting that hat on.

And you should no longer do business with that lady. Anyone that would have a Tennessee hat laying around isn't worth it..

You better go to church this weekend and repent. You'll need a lot of prayer's to cleanse yourself now! You should probably wash your hair in holy water.. :D

Madsnooker

facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:

Oh good lord.. I was hoping that was not true.. Snook, we are no longer friends. I would have shaved my head with a rock before putting that hat on.

And you should no longer do business with that lady. Anyone that would have a Tennessee hat laying around isn't worth it..

You better go to church this weekend and repent. You'll need a lot of prayer's to cleanse yourself now! You should probably wash your hair in holy water.. :D

Just a weak moment in judgement!!! And she is a Buckeye and she didn't remember where the hat came from?lol

Browning Slayer

Just a weak moment in judgement!!! And she is a Buckeye and she didn't remember where the hat came from?lol

Probably a fed up Vol fan threw it on the ground if it was laying around her barn.. :rofl:

You should still take a bath in holy water to cleanse yourself..

elfiii

Admin
Staff member