Something different...

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
If this song doesn't make you feel something, you are already dead.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Nothing more literally spiritual than this to me, I don't think.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Can't listen to this without it affecting me with a few goosebumps

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I find this one to be interesting. Recorded out in the jungle somewhere at night. Takes it awhile to get going, but it's strangely hypnotic.

gordon 2

This one has me stumped! What band is that?

Booker T and the MGs. ( Time is Tight was the name of the previous arrangement. Might know this one Green Onions:)

Last edited:

WaltL1

Booker T and the MGs. ( Time is Tight was the name of the previous arrangement. Might know this one Green Onions:)

This one I recognized in the first 3 notes!
Wasn't that a game show? "I can name that tune in ___ notes"....

WaltL1

Nothing more literally spiritual than this to me, I don't think.

This one did more for me than $500 worth of my high blood pressure medication does.
The backwards Hendrix reminded me of uhhhhhh a few trips I took when I was younger :bounce:

You have a very eclectic taste in music!

WaltL1

Love that song. The harmony part is awesome. Makes the hair in my ears stand up.
Yep not a lot of bands can harmonize like that.
Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young was another.

gordon 2

This be the last one.

WaltL1

This be the last one.
If you like Bluegrass you might like this one. I dated the banjo picker's sister for a couple years. The mandolin player was the Mayor of the town. This is at Bellamy Hardware store in Tennessee. Hammers and nails in the front and Bluegrass in the back! Very fun place.

And Thanks for participating!

gordon 2

If you like Bluegrass you might like this one. I dated the banjo picker's sister for a couple years. The mandolin player was the Mayor of the town. This is at Bellamy Hardware store in Tennessee. Hammers and nails in the front and Bluegrass in the back! Very fun place.

And Thanks for participating![/QUOTe
----------------------------------------------------
Nice!

Israel

BANNED
You and Israel sure know how to harsh a buzz.
Now that's funny right there...no matter who you are.
Anyway, in hope and hopes that what might be plain, that blessings come sometimes in what were once seen as oddest of ways ( a rock thrown can be such a help, ask Stephen) here's another from a guy I hadn't heard of till my daughter gave me a two disc set on a visit down here from NY. I used to play the fire out of it when sitting in my ice cream truck, and really came to like this in particular:

WaltL1

660griz

This just makes me happy. Brings back memories of huge headphones and 8 tracks.

WaltL1

660griz

Shoot yea. Bell bottoms and my hair parted down the middle and feathered. I don't really miss hair though. It was a pain.

WaltL1

Shoot yea. Bell bottoms and my hair parted down the middle and feathered. I don't really miss hair though. It was a pain.
I had the Greg Allman look -

However the Marines trimmed it up a bit for me :bounce:

660griz

Yea. Air Force trimmed mine too. Felt the pillow for the first time.
I think an appropriate Greg Allman song for this site...