Blackstone Simplicity

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Spent the day out at the newlyweds brand new used crib out in Kennesaw, TN helping #1 son get fence posts set for his dog run. I bought him a weed eater, backpack blower, wheelbarrow and an Akorn. He asked me if I'd bring mine. I knew if I did I would never see them again. You know what they say about loaning tools. Only loan the ones you don't want back because once they're gone, they're gone for good.

Got home a little on the late side but I had some Kobe beef burgers in the freezer.

Thawed 'em out, got some tater tots to workin' in the oven and in no time me and the Mrs. had some Kobe beef Swiss jalapeno burgers and crispy tater tots. Quick, easy, tolerable and tasty. I had a slash of Knob Creek hunnert proof to celebrate the success. Spring has sprung. I believe the next project I help him with I'll just supervise.

Attachments

• Fencemod.jpg
    Fencemod.jpg
    210 KB · Views: 386
  • Burgermod.jpg
    Burgermod.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 381

GA1dad

Well played my friend!!!

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Most excellent! You can't hide money, though. "I just had some Kobe beef burgers laying around in the freezer," he says. :bounce: ::ke:

Now I'm craving tater tots. :mad:

Triple C

elfiii...Good job on the house warming gifts! You won't have to ask for them back. As for the kobe burger...righteous! And to cook it on the Blackstone...ain't nuthin better than a burger cooked on a flat top. My blackstone is still covered up in the garage. It'll be coming out real soon.