From the mouths of babes

welderguy

Nor do I think you are dumb. That's why I am trying to force you into intelligent discussion. Because I know you are not dumb, I know you are aware that if there is one indisputable fact about Christianity, that no AA will ever be able to prove wrong....... is that a piece of scripture can mean very different things to a lot of different Christians.
So it WOULD be dumb of me to just guess what I think it might mean to you. If I guess wrong, then I get the point you are making wrong, then I will respond wrong... then the whole conversation goes down the toilet.
I learn nothing. You learn nothing. I get the wrong impression of what you think. You get the wrong impression of what I think. That pollutes any future conversations......... and the snowball just keeps getting bigger.

I honestly didn't know what your point was because I didn't know what that scripture meant to you, I don't even know for sure what it means to me.
And all it took to avoid all that was this -

Point taken and accepted. Thanks.

WaltL1

Point taken and accepted. Thanks.
And thank you.
For better or worse, we are both "regulars" here. Understanding each other, whether we agree on things or not, is important to me.

WaltL1

Welder, I think we killed the thread.
Sorry Gentlemen.