Found a good wheel cleaner

Lukikus2

After. Nice. Hardly any scrubbing. Two thumbs up!

Attachments

• IMG_1576.jpg
    IMG_1576.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 774
Looks great! I have been using Murphy's oil soap for a while now and it also works great. I'll ask the better half to pick some up for me on one of her many stops at DG.

I just noticed the Turtle wax also in the picture. I use their plain old liquid wax to wash my vehicles. About 2-3 tablespoons to a gallon or so of hot water keeps both the wheels and body looking good. My 2004 FX4.

Thanks!

Attachments

• 0316131741a.jpg
    0316131741a.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 765
Last edited:

Lukikus2

Never thought about Murphy's. My wife said "Duh". My clearcoat is gone and the T wax helps alot. Truck hasn't been washed but rims look good. :bounce: My 03'.

Attachments

• IMG_1578.jpg
    IMG_1578.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 753

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
About 3-4 years ago, someone told me about this product at Family Dollar. This "AWESOME" PRODUCT IS GREAT AND IS VERY INEXPENSIVE BUT IT WORKS FANTASTIC ON A LOT OF DIFFERENT USES TOO. I keep a couple of bottles on the shelf and use them as needed. :cool::cool::cool:

Lukikus2

The bottle to the right is "The Works" toilet cleaner. Does a super good job on showers and tubs. Not so much on wheels as it was tried previously with alot of scrubbing.

oops1

Buzzard Expert
I clean mildew off my boat with that stuff. It's pretty strong. Be careful what you put it on. It will eat the threads off boat seats.

Lukikus2

Even though it comes in a spray bottle the directions do say to dilute for for certain applications. I've still yet to go there. Good advice.

Artfuldodger

Lots of people use Murphy's Oil Soap to wash their car. I'll have to try the Awesome Cleaner as a wheel wash. Does it clean the tires as well?

What's a good product to give tires a bit of shine but less than Armor-all?

Lukikus2

Lots of people use Murphy's Oil Soap to wash their car. I'll have to try the Awesome Cleaner as a wheel wash. Does it clean the tires as well?

What's a good product to give tires a bit of shine but less than Armor-all?

Yes. The brake dust just rolls right off.

jigman29

That awesome cleans just about everything. If you have cloth seats in the truck that are black and nasty that stuff will clean it right up. I also use it in a pinch for the black streaks on gutters. Be careful and don't let it dry and itll make them look like new again.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Gonna hafta try this, my truck rims are difficult to clean.