Early 2000's Honda 350 Motor?

QuackAttack101

I've heard I'm looking for a needle in a haystack but figured it couldn't hurt to ask. Anyone know where I could find a 2005 (or similar) 350 honda 4 wheeler engine?

Preferably wanting to find a 2005 honda that's just sitting and doesn't run and buy that off of someone. Engines on ebay are more than I paid for the entire 4 wheeler.

Mods, my apologies if this isn't allowed.

transfixer

Atv salvage yards are few and far between, there are a couple in south ga, never used them though. Scour craigslist for Atlanta, Birmingham and Chattanooga, I've seen some for sale occasionally needing a carb, or some missing all the plastics and seat, you have to wonder what shape the motor will be in though, if they didn't take care of the rest of it . Depending on what a motor will end up costing, you might be better to sell yours for parts, and simply buy another one.

QuackAttack101

Atv salvage yards are few and far between, there are a couple in south ga, never used them though. Scour craigslist for Atlanta, Birmingham and Chattanooga, I've seen some for sale occasionally needing a carb, or some missing all the plastics and seat, you have to wonder what shape the motor will be in though, if they didn't take care of the rest of it . Depending on what a motor will end up costing, you might be better to sell yours for parts, and simply buy another one.

Appreciate the help. Thinking about just cutting my losses

Backlasher82

You didn't say why you want another motor instead of fixing what you have but you might want to call Willie's Cycles in Camp Hill Alabama, they aren't as outrageous on ATV parts as the folks in Tifton.

killerv

Honda 350 motors go bad? Only issue I've ever had out of my 350 was the carb, and that was my fault.