Good deal on Steel Shot

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Yep. Just gotta let me hold a hundred for a few weeks. I'd get the 1 3/8 oz for $10 more

hrstille

Winchester heavy dove #6s are on sale also. Like $60 a case. Kills ducks stone dead

Gaducker

Academy has some cheap crap for 89 bucks 3 inch made in spain.

The Fever

Thanks Dustin!

MudDucker

Staff member
Bought out, but I order one case for those woody shoots.

Bubba_1122

I ain't gonna get to duck hunt this year cause of neck ailments/surgery, but for that price I'll dang sure buy some for next year. :clap:

Sterling

Mine said, "Due to the high level of participation in the holiday offers, if you have mailed your submission but do not find your record, please check back two weeks from today. Thank you."

mattuga

Banned
This is what they said for mine when I looked up through the link.

"Your submission has been processed and your response has been mailed. You should receive it by March 17, 2018. If by this date you have not received your response, please contact us at 1-888-859-6995. Thank you."

Core Lokt

Mine said, "Due to the high level of participation in the holiday offers, if you have mailed your submission but do not find your record, please check back two weeks from today. Thank you."

This is what mine said too.

I put the codes in an envelope and mailed them off. Later I saw where it said not to do it this way. Tape them to a piece of paper. Hope I didn't mess up....

mattuga

Banned
This is what mine said too.

I put the codes in an envelope and mailed them off. Later I saw where it said not to do it this way. Tape them to a piece of paper. Hope I didn't mess up....

I didn't know about the piece of paper either so I guess I'm in the same boat.

Core Lokt

A friend at work got his check the other day and it is void if not cashed before 4-9-18. Per the link above it doesn't even list mine yet....