What time should i go in tomorrow?

Planning on hunting in the morning in some hardwooded low areas. We still got a pretty big moon so ive been debating between going in before daylight or waiting till about 9 or 10. What yall think?:cheers::flag:

jinx0760

Gone But Not Forgotten
What time?

If you can be there at daylight...then GO!!!!! Life is too short to trust a moon position chart or something you read in a magazine. Get in the woods al you can, life is real short:flag:

Dustin Pate

Administrator
Staff member
Go look at some of the live from the tree reports from this week. Still plenty of early movement. I had a doe come up on me a few minutes after 8 Tuesday.

XIronheadX

PF Trump Cam Operator !20/20
If I payed attention to moons and feeding charts, I surely would of seen hundreds less deer in my life.

tlr323

Went this morning and the were moving 30 min before daylight.. saw my last one at 1030...

jtexaslonestar

I will be in before the sunrises and probably won't leave until around noon, depending on the activity. I would be sitting longer but my little boys want daddy home for lunch since I am taking off work tomorrow. Good luck!

Sterling

Sat today from dark till 3pm and saw one around 8:30 and some more just after 1pmish feeding. The wind has them up and moving somewhat too it seems.

tree cutter 08

seen 5 does at 815 this am, seen 2 does and small 8pt at 7 this evening. its cold and the deer are moving. dont pay any attention to the moon