National signing day

Hunting Teacher

I get tickled with Other fan bases trying to justify their recruiting, when the Dawgs and CKS has completely waxed every team in Nation this year, it ain't even close to being close. UT trying to prop up their class, is comical. Get used to it. We ain't going away. Read em and weep.
Look how many recruiting analysts were stunned at what CWT did for FSU in just a few days!
Taggart took FSU's train wreck, ranked 70 by some outlets to nine. CKS has done an amazing job, no doubt! But he's not the only coach out there getting incredible results!
Remember FSU was awful on the field. Their coach purposefully trashes recruiting the last month he's there, then won't leave. It's gonna be fun to watch Taggart go head to head against the other recruiting masters next year. He does have connections everywhere in Florida. That's going to make it a lot tougher on out of state coaches, as well as on CMR at DaU.

Unicoidawg

Staff member
I do not think, I have heard a lot of Dawgs running down CKS while he was Alabama, but what I did hear was a lot them saying we should go after him.

This^^^ I have NEVER heard a UGA fan down Kirby. Muschamp maybe, but not Kirby.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
He may very well be. What we do know is he has built a recruiting wall around the state of Ga...

Within the next 2 years we will have 4 and 5*'s two and three deep at every position. I'm not a big fan of * rankings because some kids just can't git r dun at the college level and some coaches can't coach but I'm pretty sure CKS has proven he can coach and he put us in the NCCG his second year on the job.

Some would say that's luck and he's just a flash in the pan but I don't think so. He brings that D back intensity to the field, he has the eye of the tiger and like Churchill he is "Easily satisfied with the very best" and if you're going to play for him you have to bring your very best every day. he cuts no slack for anybody.

I'll let the homers talk the smack. I'll just stand on Smart's record and let it do all the smack talking.

BornToHuntAndFish

After all the sports reports I saw & heard, I knew it was a good UGA signing day. Then, it finally sunk in deeper after hearing a recent sports newscaster summarize it better for me to realize it was such a great UGA signing day making historical records.

1st time UGA had the #1 recruiting signing day.

UGA signed 7 players with 5-star rating when the best Bama's Saban had was 6 players with a 5-star rating.

Interesting hearing Kirby say he was more happy about the quality of the players UGA signed instead of the media's higher priority interests in rankings of the players. I still expect Kirby was blowing smoke & that it was a mixed combination of both that was more important to him.

Hope none change their minds before arriving at UGA.

Last edited:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
After all the sports reports I saw & heard, I knew it was a good UGA signing day. Then, it finally sunk in deeper after hearing a recent sports newscaster summarize it better for me to realize it was such a great UGA signing day making historical records.

1st time UGA had the #1 recruiting signing day.

UGA signed 7 players with 5-star rating when the best Bama's Saban had was 6 players with a 5-star rating.

Interesting hearing Kirby say he was more happy about the quality of the players UGA signed instead of the media's higher priority interests rankings of the players. I still expect Kirby was blowing spoke & that it was a mixed combination of both that was more important to him.

Hope none change their minds before arriving at UGA.

CKS is only 42 years old. :biggrin2:

BornToHuntAndFish

CKS is only 42 years old. :biggrin2:

Not sure if I can handle 20+ or more years of great seasons & great recruiting, but of course I'm looking forward to it.

;)

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Sucks for Bammers knowing Saban is on his last leg..

lbzdually

Banned
I like that UGA went out and got both types of WR's. They got Kearis Jackson, who is the super quick guy with speed and they got the big 6'5" WR Tommy Bush who has a 36 inch vertical and runs a 4.4 40. That will give UGA 2 6'5" guys in him and Landers, who was a scout team star in his red-shirt year in 2017. The OL is the part that excites me more than anything. Salyer has all-SEC talent the first day at practice. He will make UGA's interior defensive lineman better by having to face him in practice. Cade Mays should push Isaiah Wilson at RT, 5 star vs 5 star.

SpotandStalk

Good lord. The Dogs go to 1 Natty and now everybody better get ready for 30 yrs of dominance....:biggrin2:

Browning Slayer

Good lord. The Dogs go to 1 Natty and now everybody better get ready for 30 yrs of dominance....:biggrin2:

Get back to us when FSU is relevant again.. :biggrin2:

Dudley Do-Wrong

As for Fromm he was offered but Shotty blew it on his visit that’s why he committed to Bama. Go back and look at my post about Kirby and let me know if I was of these UGA fans your referring to sir. As far as the Saban coaching tree no need to explain just look around college fb. So try to spin how you see fit I think I’ve proved my point. Carry on

Well, not according to dawgnation.com and the Fromm family. Carry on

BTW, Google can be your friend.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.da...fromm-nothing-respect-alabama-flipped-uga/amp

Dudley Do-Wrong

Sucks for Bammers knowing Saban is on his last leg..
Yeah, it sux winning 5 Natty's in 9 years, so bad I want to crawl under a rock and die.

I remember when Saban came to Bama, every one of you psychics predicted he would be gone in 2 years, how did that work out?

Here's my prediction, Saban win 2 more Natty's at Bama before he retires.

Browning Slayer

Yeah, it sux winning 5 Natty's in 9 years, so bad I want to crawl under a rock and die.

I remember when Saban came to Bama, every one of you psychics predicted he would be gone in 2 years, how did that work out?

Here's my prediction, Saban win 2 more Natty's at Bama before he retires.

The past Natty was his last.. He's losing his edge and fast! Not to mention he lost his #1 recruiter and it's showing..

I'll make a prediction.. Kirby thumps him in recruiting again next year!

Dudley Do-Wrong

The past Natty was his last.. He's losing his edge and fast! Not to mention he lost his #1 recruiter and it's showing..

I'll make a prediction.. Kirby thumps him in recruiting again next year!

More predictions, you were one of the soothsayers predicting Saban would leave Bama within a year or 2.

Did you know that the Jehovah's Witnesses quit making predictions because they never came true?::ke:

Browning Slayer

More predictions, you were one of the soothsayers predicting Saban would leave Bama within a year or 2.

Did you know that the Jehovah's Witnesses quit making predictions because they never came true?::ke:

But yet, you are making predictions?

Time is on my side, not his.. Saban is losing his edge! Heck, he even had to use the back door to get into the playoffs.. You can't honestly say you don't see it.. The Saban dynasty is petering out..

Dudley Do-Wrong

But yet, you are making predictions?

Time is on my side, not his.. Saban is losing his edge! Heck, he even had to use the back door to get into the playoffs.. You can't honestly say you don't see it.. The Saban dynasty is petering out..

The man is 66 years old, I suppose that does put time on your side. Don't know if he is losing his edge, some players have said that he isn't as intense as he used to be. Colin Cowherd made the same statement a few years ago about the dynasty being over, he later admitted he was wrong. Saban's dynasty will be over when he decides to call it quits and I will guarantee you that it won't be 37 years and counting before Bama wins another natty.

Only one team has made the playoffs every year, only one. All streaks come to an end, it's inevitable; doesn't necessarily mean that the team or person is over the hill.

Dudley Do-Wrong

As far as me making predictions,,, yeah, but the odds are on my side.

SpotandStalk

One of the least dominant Bama teams in years beat the best Uga team in 40 yrs and they've lost their edge?