2007 Reborned Tacoma

MOTS

I bought this truck new in 07, it has served me well and only has 133,000 miles on it. My daily driver is a 2013 Tundra Crewmax now, so I'd pretty much turned the Tacoma into the fishing/trash hauler truck. It had chalky paint, yellow headlights, and several dings. I went to Pitt's Toyota for a service on the Tundra and was shocked at the prices on Tacomas, one was pushing 44,000.00. So I decided I'm going to keep this old truck! I painted it, put some BBS rims and Pirelli tires on it, I went from 16" to 17" on the them, new headlight assemblies, nerf bars, and still have a few minor things to do. I think it turned out pretty good.

Attachments

• IMG_1170.jpg
    IMG_1170.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 594
Reactions: Dub

whitetailfreak

Can't beat a Tacoma for a tough as nails, reliable go anywhere huntin truck. Nice job. I like mine a lot.

Dub

Love it !!!!!

Your Tacoma looks great, Mots.

Well done on hanging on to it and investing in it for another 11+ years of great service.

wvdawg

Staff member
Looks great! Should serve you well for many more years!

MOTS

Thanks guys, here it is in the background being neglected, this picture is a few years old....

Attachments

• IMG_0085.jpg
    IMG_0085.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 440
Reactions: Dub

tree cutter 08

Toyota makes a jam up vehicle. My 07 rides and runs just as good as it did when it was new. I expect 3 to 400k miles out of it without much trouble.