Michigan

biggdogg

That entire side of the bracket is a wreck. I think they lose to Nova in the finals.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
I think Loyola Chicago has a good chance of beating Michigan. In fact, I am hoping Loyola Chicago wins it all, just for that 90+ year-old lady in the wheelchair you see at their games. Bless her heart!

Nitram4891

Flop Thief
I think Loyola Chicago has a good chance of beating Michigan. In fact, I am hoping Loyola Chicago wins it all, just for that 90+ year-old lady in the wheelchair you see at their games. Bless her heart!

I went to the game on Saturday night and Loyola Chicago has a really good team. Very efficient offense, good 3 point shooting, good defense, and shot 100% from the free throw line until garbage time. They absolutely dominated KSU. I know all the headlines are about Sister Jean but honestly they should be about their really talented basketball team.

biggdogg

The Michigan vs Villanova final is about the only part of my bracket that I got right...

MOTS

Well congrats on this at least,,,, MI has got its work cut out for them,,,,

Goodluck to ya, hope ya'll can go over the top, unlike our Bulldogs, Hawks, and Falcons can't.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Good luck to the Wolverines.:cool:

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Sorry bud's,,,, you're gonna have to wait for football and THE osu,,,,

Yep. They made it to the second round only to spot gonzaga 15 points to start the game. They came back and led in the second half but ran out of gas at the end. Come on football season

Cmp1

BANNED
Yep. They made it to the second round only to spot gonzaga 15 points to start the game. They came back and led in the second half but ran out of gas at the end. Come on football season

I hear you,,,, my Dad was a big Osu fan, our family was from Columbus,,,, I personally like baseball myself,,,, go Tigers,,,, we got a new coach this year, thank God for for that,,,, if we can stay healthy,,,,