Auxillary fuel tank

walters

Anyone running auxiliary fuel tank on there truck, I had one years ago in a 7.3 diesal I had, really paid for itself on long trips, don't have to drag those campers in and outta gas stations, we are leaving next month on a thousand mile trip with our 5er,. I was thinking of installing one on my new 6.7, but they are about 800.00 shipped with plumbing kit. What y'all think of them

Attachments

• 3490104_400x400.jpg
    3490104_400x400.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 144

fndrbndr

I have an RDS 60 gal aux. tank. Its been in a 2007 Chevy 2500, A 2011 Ram 3500,and now its in a 2017 Ram 3500. I like being able to fuel when I want not where I have too. Never had any problems with it and its gravity feed. On the Chevy after so long fuel gauge would drop to empty but don't have that problem on the Ram.

walters

Tank

The RDS 60 gal is what I'm looking at, I want the one with tool box in top. It gives u the option to buy your fuel more reasonable and in bulk, we live right on Ga-SC borders, fuel is 30cent a gallon cheaper in SC. U also don't have to stop when heavy pulling for long distances

WGSNewnan

just dont forget about the added weight. that 60 gallon tank will add about 500 lbs to your load.