Warren co managed club looking for 4 members

BIGTEN

34 yr old club looking for 4 qdm minded hunters. Land consist of 2030 ac mature hardwoods and young and older class pines.With over 7000 ac being managed by ajoining clubs.We plant 40 plus food plots ever year and have a protein feeding program in place.We also have 2 managed lakes with plenty of bass and crappie.

We have over 50 club stands all ready in place and use a pin in pin out system with no reserved area

We have a secure camp with electricity, walk in deer cooler, camp shower, and a cooking shed.

Dues will be 1,000.00 plus a 100.00 camper fee with year round access to property. 30 members total

For more info call scott @706-463-0876 AFTER 4 PM OR BRAD @706-463-0130

Last edited:

Duff

Sounds like a good club and a good deal.

Good luck with it.

TTT

biggdogg

I want a membership..when could I meet someone and see the land and join. My cell no is 706-830-5610 and my name is Gary Walton..Thank You !

Your best bet would be to call either Scott or Brad. Their numbers are in the original post. Scott isn't on here very often and Brad is never on here.

34 yr old club looking for 4 qdm minded hunters. Land consist of 2600 ac mature hardwoods and young and older class pines.With over 7000 ac being managed by ajoining clubs.We plant 40 plus food plots ever year and have a protein feeding program in place.We also have 2 managed lakes with plenty of bass and crappie.

We have over 50 club stands all ready in place and use a pin in pin out system with no reserved area

We have a secure camp with electricity, walk in deer cooler, camp shower, and a cooking shed.

Dues will be 1,000.00 plus a 100.00 camper fee with year round access to property. 30 members total

For more info call scott @706-463-0876 AFTER 4 PM OR BRAD @706-463-0130
Any hogs?