20% Cattle Cubes

Long Cut

Recently started feeding this and Calf Stocker from Tractor Supply to my deer. They’ve been wearing it out and both have 20 or 14% min crude protein at $10.50/50lb bag.. much better deal than corn but cheaper than protein blends.

Figured I’d pass this along to guys who don’t buy bulk feed but need something better than corn.

shdw633

I can't get my deer to eat the cattle ones. They destroy the sheep/goat cubes but won't touch the cattle ones. Not sure why?

XJfire75

What brand? Wanna look into them. Thinking about a cheaper bag of the cattle/goat feed mixed with my more expensive deer feed and corn.

280bst

I can't get my deer to eat the cattle ones. They destroy the sheep/goat cubes but won't touch the cattle ones. Not sure why?

I believe Deer's DNA slide closer to Sheep/Goat DNA than Cattle may be the reason

Long Cut

What brand? Wanna look into them. Thinking about a cheaper bag of the cattle/goat feed mixed with my more expensive deer feed and corn.

It’s a blue and brown bag from tractor supply but it’s called 20% cattle feed. Mix with corn initially then back off, they seem to love it. But I acclimated them to it as well