Twiggs County Club looking for members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raybaby

1096 acres located north of Highway 96 and west of Highway 23. Richland Creek, Savage Creek area. About 20 minutes from the Bonaire, Warner Robins area. Established club with deer, turkey , hogs, and bear. Approximately 17 to 19 members each year. Good road system and great rules. $825 per year. 1/4 acre campsite. No power or water. Pin in system. 3 openings at this time. Please see attached rules with my contact information. Call, Email, or Text.

Attachments

• TWIN CREEKS HUNTING CLUB.pdf
    104.2 KB · Views: 329
  • TCHC2.jpg
    TCHC2.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 94
  • TCHC 1.jpg
    TCHC 1.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 95

PhilDesalvo

My brother and I both are very interested. Hope you still have 2 slots available. Please send as much info as possible. I would love to come see it. Please send contact info to schedule something

1096 acres located north of Highway 96 and west of Highway 23. Richland Creek, Savage Creek area. About 20 minutes from the Bonaire, Warner Robins area. Established club with deer, turkey , hogs, and bear. Approximately 17 to 19 members each year. Good road system and great rules. $825 per year. 1/4 acre campsite. No power or water. Pin in system. 3 openings at this time. Please see attached rules with my contact information. Call, Email, or Text.
Allow hog dogs?

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Raybaby has not been on here sence 11/29/18
Raybaby is you want this thread reopened PM me.
Kmckinnie

Status
Not open for further replies.