Meriwether County Club looking for 2 members (Now full for 2018-2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 314 acres looking for 2 members to have 7 total.
The dues are $785 per member. 2 bucks and 3 does allowed. Everyone has their own private area. Wives and kids 16 and under can hunt free in that members area. No guest. Timber land with mostly thick pines with a few hardwood creek bottoms. The pines are big enough now that they can be hunted from the ground or in a short ladder stand and see pretty good. We have a camp about 5 miles away with power and water for a small camp fee paid every fall. There are a couple of campers that can be used but haven't been occupied in a few years. We have our own cooler to hang a deer if needed. We have a work weekend in the fall to bush hog roads, plant several food plots and work on camp, usually after Labor Day. PM me if interested or text me at 678-951-6589 between 8am and 8pm, thanks. (We are now full, thanks to all for your interest.)

Last edited:
I have 314 acres looking for 2 members to have 7 total.
The dues are $785 per member. 2 bucks and 3 does allowed. Everyone has their own private area. Wives and kids 16 and under can hunt free in that members area. No guest. Timber land with mostly thick pines with a few hardwood creek bottoms. The pines are big enough now that they can be hunted from the ground or in a short ladder stand and see pretty good. We have a camp about 5 miles away with power and water for a small camp fee paid every fall. There are a couple of campers that can be used but haven't been occupied in a few years. We have our own cooler to hang a deer if needed. We have a work weekend in the fall to bush hog roads, plant several food plots and work on camp, usually after Labor Day. PM me if interested or text me at 678-951-6589 between 8am and 8pm, thanks. (We are now full, thanks to all for your interest.)

Status
Not open for further replies.