Po Boy Archery ASA Qualifier GA&SC May 26th

jt12

It's hard to believe that in just a month and a half Georgia's ASA State Tournament will be held. If you haven't qualified yet this weekend here at Po Boys will be a good time to do so. It will also be a good time to get some practice in for the next ASA Pro Am in London.

The course is set and ready for this weekend and if you're shooting for SOY make sure you make it. This is probably one of the friendly courses we've ever set, meaning there should be some high scores. Hopefully we will have a big turnout that will help you pickup some valuable points.

Also if you want to get some extra practice in we will also be having a club tournament the next day, Sunday May the 27th.

I hope to see everyone this weekend. Our address is, 1636 Price Rd
Wrightsville, Ga.
Causal registration 9 thru 3, concessions will be available. For more information contact Troy at 478-232-9889.

jt12

We're moving the start time to 8am to hopefully beat any rain that might be moving in during the afternoon. Also don't miss out on the $500 prize up for grabs by qualifying with the Po Boy Sniper long shot. If you need any info about the Po Boy Sniper contact Troy or simply ask thru this post.

jt12

I had someone ask about needing mud boots. You won't need to wear mud boots, heck if you wanted to you could wear sandals. It's pretty sandy here and we try to keep the lanes clear. As far as the weather forecast I think we'll be okay. Hope to see y'all tomorrow.