Tbg banquet

Pagosa

Will there be a TBG Banquet this year? Where will it be held? Anyone got an update on the Banquet?

Pagosa Kid

Last edited by a moderator:

Todd Cook

We are having a banquet this year. It's at the Garden patch restaurant in Barnesville. I'm pretty sure it's in August. I'm sure someone will post some better info soon.

Last edited:

Jake Allen

August the 8th at the Garden Patch Restaurant in Barnesville. I will be doing a flyer within the next few weeks with particulars, and directions. Thanks for your interest.

What's happening to TBG? It use to be the best traditional organization in GA. Now I have to on to GON to find out what is going on. I sure do miss the printed magazine.

Jake Allen

What's happening to TBG? It use to be the best traditional organization in GA. Now I have to on to GON to find out what is going on. I sure do miss the printed magazine.

We are busting at the seams; doing about all we can and keep up, and do things as right as possible. You and Vance were missed at the State shoot 2 weeks ago.

The Banquet will be August 8 in Barnesville, at the Garden Patch Eating House. (The same place as last year).

dm/wolfskin

TBG is still the best traditional organization in Georgia. I've always found out of the upcoming events on GON.

AllAmerican

If it wasn't for GON I wouldn't have joined TBG. This forum is an awesome resource and really has helped me want to improve and learn more about Trad Archery!

Red Arrow

Look for more details in the flyer to come.. It looks like thing are coming together to let us resume the activities we used to have in years past... and we will have a speaker.

Lee

Last edited: