Egleston childrens hospital.

Rackbuster

Thanks everyone for your prayers.Headed up to you northern guys in a few hours.Try not to be blowing your horn at me so much because I don't know how to drive in the big city.:D I will update as things go along.
Thanks

huntseven

She is in our prayers. My wife will check in on ya'll tomorrow afternoon.

Rackbuster

Thanks huntseven.The surgey is supposed to be around 7:30 am.Said it would take 6 to 8 hours for surgery.

hobbs27

prayers going up.

huntseven

Prayers going up for all of you right now. Ya'll hang in there, she's got a great surgeon.

John I. Shore

Still Praying.

John I.

Rackbuster

Thanks again everyone.The surgery went thru with everything looking good.She looks good if all the stuff was off her.She will be in CICU for 2 or 3 days if everything goes as plan.The DR. hopes to wean her off the ventilator as early as in the morning.She will be in stepdown unit for a few days after CICU.The Lord has been good and blessed us with everything with surgery and all the prayers of friends unknown.May God bless each and every one of you.::;

Rackbuster

More great news,my daughter just told me they have already taken her off the ventilator.Cottontail you are so right.:clap:

deerhunter388

prayers sent. those are great folks over at egelston. I was 6yrs old or so when I was there in 95 they helped save my life.

Rackbuster

They have moved her into stepdown unit now.We can touch and love on her now.

Sargent

Very cool.

Continued prayers for a swift recovery.

John I. Shore

:clap::clap: Prayers will continue until she is fully recovered and home safe. Great news. Thanks for keep us posted.

John I.