Uploading photos

thanks for the advice. I see that was the issue all along. That kinda stinks that it is so limited to pixel size. But oh well.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
thanks for the advice. I see that was the issue all along. That kinda stinks that it is so limited to pixel size. But oh well.

Anything bigger takes up a lot of server space, plus bigger pics blow the threads up so that you have to scroll sideways to read them, which is very annoying.

BTW, what in the world did you kill those ditch lizards with? A chainsaw? :)

jbogg

I am resizing my photos to 600 x 800 but they are still attaching as a thumbnail. This has been the case since the website upgrade. Any ideas what I need to do differently?

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I am resizing my photos to 600 x 800 but they are still attaching as a thumbnail. This has been the case since the website upgrade. Any ideas what I need to do differently?

When you upload them the software gives you the option of posting the thumbnail or full size. Unless you select the full size option it will post the pic in thumbnail format.

jbogg

When you upload them the software gives you the option of posting the thumbnail or full size. Unless you select the full size option it will post the pic in thumbnail format.

Thanks. I will give it a try again.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Thanks. I will give it a try again.

If it is already posted as a thumbnail you can go back and edit your post and select full size.