Minnkota onboards charger on sale

charlie81

Just saw that Walmart has the minnkota 210 (2 bank/10amp) onboard charger on sale for $68.... academy is wanting $129 for the same model.

charlie81

Grey goose you are correct. My bad. I had one ordered on amazon but after a week with no delivery date I decided to cancel the order and get it from walmart. Should be arriving today.

DAWG1419

If you are going with the 3-bank charger, I would get the Noco from Basscat. The Noco is 10-amps per bank instead of the 5-amps per bank on the minn kota.

The Noco is a great price from Basscat. It will cost you $20 for shipping, but you will not have to wait on your rebate.

http://www.basscatstore.com/propakiii.aspx
I’m trying to figure out the better deal. The new basscats are going with minn kota. I know the noco’s are more amps but I don’t think it makes that much difference as the 6 amp will be ready to fish over night as well as the 10amp

I agree with you on 5 amps being enough most of thevtime. However, 10 amps is nice to have if you need to charge in fewer hours.

Basscat may be going with MinnKota due to price bundling of trolling motors, graphs, chargers, etc.

I do not have any experience with the Noco, but general reading on forums indicates it is a great unit.

striper sniper

you will not find the minnkota 210dc anywhere for 68 bucks. It was a great deal and maybe even a error in the pricing. Got mine, works great and mailed in 25 dollar rebate which made unit like 45 bucks.