Bowtech Constitution

dmedd

Hey guys I know this isn't the for sale section but I wanted to let ya'll know about a competition bow I need to sell. It's an 08 Bowtech Constitution in firestorm gray. It's in immaculate condition sice I didn't get to shoot any last year. It's got the CBE sight with CR scope,3x lens,and LP light kit. It has a TT Springsteel rest and AEP stabilizers. I will make somebody a good deal if you know of anybody wanting to get into 3D or spots. I hate to part with the bow but my bow days are sadly over. I had neck surgery in july and I'm having shoulder surgery in Dec. I already sold my hunting bow this past weekend.:cry::cry: I'm trying to get enough money to buy a crossbow. I've always been pro compound only but if a crossbow will keep me in the woods,so be it.

dmedd

Here's some pics of the bow. It also has a custom sling and STS.

101_3778.jpg

101_3775.jpg

101_3776.jpg

101_3777.jpg

101_3779.jpg

101_3780.jpg

101_3781.jpg

young gunna

Banned
Bump for a Great Guy! Sure gonna miss ya Dmedd! Maybe we can hunt together one day.

alligood729

Shoot David, I hate to hear that! I hope the recovery goes well. That is one nice setup! Ain't nothing wrong with shooting a crossbow, get out there and pop'em!!!!!

dmedd

Thanks for the kind words Corey and David. Everything will work out in the end.

Bow is sold.:cry::cry:

Lockhart Launcher

Dont worry dmedd, the bow is in good hands, Danny will treat her well and Im sure he will woop up some high scores with her !!!! Hope all goes well and speedy recovery to ya!!!

dmedd

Dont worry dmedd, the bow is in good hands, Danny will treat her well and Im sure he will woop up some high scores with her !!!! Hope all goes well and speedy recovery to ya!!!

That's good to hear. Thanks for the words of encouragement.

BlackArcher

I saw Danny with the Bow. And he his shooting it well. Sorry to hear the bad news.. Hey a cross bow is a bow and arrow... We will miss you on the circuit. Hope all goes well...

dmedd

I saw Danny with the Bow. And he his shooting it well. Sorry to hear the bad news.. Hey a cross bow is a bow and arrow... We will miss you on the circuit. Hope all goes well...

Thanks BA. I appreiate it buddy.