squirrel hunts in GA.

moagie25

Johns Mtn has a UKC sq Hunt June 25 2011also a UMCA Cur Hunt on May 28 2011 Come hunt with us your more than welcome,Mike

Im working with a few of my friends rt now trying to organize a NKC squirrel hunting club in or around Walton county. I would like to host some sanctioned squirrel hunts as well as some buddy hunts just to get together with like minded folks and have a good time. Any interest would be appreciated....

Melvin4730

There is also a squirrel hunting club in Dawsonville, GA that holds squirrel hunts throughout the year.

Gold City Squirrel Hunters
8111 Hwy 136, Dawsonville, GA 30534
Take Hwy 53 to Dawsonville from 400, go to
the square, take Shoal Creek Rd to
Hwy 136, turn Left, go 6 mi, clubhouse
is located on Left

What kind of dog are you hunting?

5 string

johns mtn has some good hunts i think we havin one the last sat of every month, think a nkc ga state hunt in late august

moagie25

nkc

yes we are hosting the Ga State in Aug. on the 27th.Come hunt with us.

moagie25

Dalton,Ga I-75 to exit 326 go west 1 mile club on the right. Signs will be posted for more info call706-483-0901 Mike

moagie25

motels

Less than 10 miles either way, for ones that are pet freindly.

womtom

My daddy puts on an atfa hunt in cedar crossing ga every year in january. We have plenty of squirrels and good hunting u should attend.

Melvin4730

I went to the AFTA hunt last year in Cedar Crossing, GA. It was a lot of fun. Lots of dogs and good food.

I think the young man that guided my cast in the morning hunt said something about his Dad putting on the hunt. Was that you?

My name is Mack McClain. I hunted a little female feist named Spoon. One of the other hunters in the cast was named Lucky. We hunted down by a big river, but that is about all I can remember.

Melvin4730

Cool...Dustin, its good to hear from you. You had us in squirrels all morning. I look forward to making it down again to the ATFA hunt.

The dog in my Avatar is the Spoon female.