Legal or illegal to kill a cougar?

couger

Just because it ain`t in the regs ,doesn`t mean it`s legal.Nothing in the regs says you can`t shoot another hunter.What it does say,in the regs,is that this ain`t all the regs.

Killdee

in TN, if it is a non-game species, ie there's no season on them, then they are not legal to kill.

for example, if you shoot a killdee on a dove shoot, it's a $150 ticket.

i would assume GA is the same way.

Heeeeyyyyyy dont tell them it's only a $150 ticket to shoot Killdee, they'll be lined out the door for a shot....:shoot:

Hunt365

Was the panther black?:D

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Was the panther black?:D

You didn`t hear about me skinnin` it with a flint flake, cookin` it on the courthouse yard, and pickin` my teeth with one of the claws, did you? :D

Hunt365

You didn`t hear about me skinnin` it with a flint flake, cookin` it on the courthouse yard, and pickin` my teeth with one of the claws, did you? :D

:rofl:

Dr. Strangelove

Illegal.

The panther was very close by also.If they walk on by,I'll let them walk.If they start towards me,in a threatening manner.

If a big cat is fixin' to eat you, you ain't gonna see it.

Meaning that, other than man, cats are natures purrfect predator and if a big one decides to stalk and kill you, you won't see it until it's too late. Luckily, they have decided we aren't worth the trouble. You may see one from a stand, but it's not going to climb up and eat you. Though it could, if it wanted.

Last edited: