New Used Rig

3ringer

We bought a 33 footer weighing about 10k. I sold the Tundra and bought a 2008 GMC Duramax. Just towed it up to the mountains and I was blown away by the Duramax. I get 11.1 mpg towing and 18.5 average not towing.

Attachments

• IMG_1009.jpg
    IMG_1009.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 789

work2play2

Banned again & will band again soon
I can tell you love to camp. I bought my kids a 36 foot puma bunkhour for Christmas. I hope I have the thrill you have here in about 10 weeks

NugeForPres

That's a nice one. We've had our camper for a couple months now, and we love it! Hook up and go!

T-N-T

I looked at a camper with a living ng room like that one when I bought my last camper. I decided against the 10k lbs. though. But I like that setup!

That truck is something else compared to a gasser ain't it. ;)

3ringer

I looked at a camper with a living ng room like that one when I bought my last camper. I decided against the 10k lbs. though. But I like that setup!

That truck is something else compared to a gasser ain't it. ;)

Yes it is a big difference. You don't feel under powered. I am pleased with the mpg difference too.

Bam Bam

Congrats to Ya on Your New to You Camping Combo! Be Safe and Have Fun Camping!

Dub

Very nice combo.

That is some super mileage on a truck with that type of capability. 18.5 average overall at fill-ups is about what I get from my Tacoma :rofl:

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
Nice camper and tow rig, we went with a little lighter one so I could still pull it with my F-150.