pick up trucks

Dialer

Bought my 2007 F150 with 104k miles on it for $9,500. Best truck I’ve ever owned! (Ex- Georgia Power truck from Lovvorn motors in Douglasville). Great deal!

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
Hmm?..could be true?
But if the "wealthiest people you know don't show their wealth"?
How do you know they have any?
They told you?..( and you believed them and now are spreading it around) ..

They said..Im wealthy and uber rich but only live in this rented junk mobile home and drive a piece of junk truck because I am hiding my secret wealth.....Shh,dont tell anyone

well, one wealthy guy I know proved it to me when I priced a bulldozer to him. His son got on it, operated it for about 10 minutes and said that was what he wanted.

Dad told me to wait with his son for about 5 minutes while he went to the house.

He came back with a stack of 100's and started counting them out.

More cash money than I had ever held in my hand. I have held bigger checks, but not a stack of 100's like that.

Robert28

Where did you find an 8' bed crew cab on the lot? Or did you special order it? I'm going to be looking for the same (either the Tradesman or the SLT) in the next few months and while price shopping for savings goals I haven't been able to find a new 8' bed on the lot anywhere within 100 miles.

There's 2 at the RAM dealership near me. Google Sumter Chrysler Jeep Ram. One is black and the other is white, one might be a srw 3500 but I know both have the long bed, 4x4 and are Tradesman package. They've been sitting in them for months so don't let them fool you, they'll deal.

Robert28

I bought a 2016 F150 new and sticker was $46,290. It has the 2.7 ecoboost which seemed small at the time but after owning it it's all the power I'll ever need. Excellent fuel economy too. Truck had everything I wanted and nothing I didn't, it's just an xlt with the fx4 package, no touch screen or sunroof or leather seats. What I did is I emailed the online sales manager and said pretty much "I'll give you this much for the truck, here's several pics of my truck and I have all the maintenance records and I need so much for it. If you can get me out the door for this price I'll come buy it by noon." He emailed me back and accepted and that was that. I was out the door for $25,000 for that truck, got exactly what I demanded for my truck, which ironically sold in 2 days so he knew that I knew what I had and that he could sell it fast to some kid. And he did. He made a little money, I got a new truck for a price that to me was acceptable.

Big Foot

I bought a 2016 F150 new and sticker was $46,290. It has the 2.7 ecoboost which seemed small at the time but after owning it it's all the power I'll ever need. Excellent fuel economy too. Truck had everything I wanted and nothing I didn't, it's just an xlt with the fx4 package, no touch screen or sunroof or leather seats. What I did is I emailed the online sales manager and said pretty much "I'll give you this much for the truck, here's several pics of my truck and I have all the maintenance records and I need so much for it. If you can get me out the door for this price I'll come buy it by noon." He emailed me back and accepted and that was that. I was out the door for $25,000 for that truck, got exactly what I demanded for my truck, which ironically sold in 2 days so he knew that I knew what I had and that he could sell it fast to some kid. And he did. He made a little money, I got a new truck for a price that to me was acceptable.

perfect

walters

Truck

Status symbols now... People who buy these big trucks don't have anything to pull.

I bought a 2016 ram 2500 with the big 6.4 hemi, 37000.00 it's a tradesman but has everything except leather, and yes I do pull with mine, a 38ft 5er, tractors, goosenecks, etc.. does great. Had the diesel, just too much upkeep. Unless u pulling everyday

Attachments

• 1004171152.jpg
    1004171152.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 89

Swamprat

Swamprat
Money is for flaunting....

Wealth is for the long haul.

beginnersluck

well, one wealthy guy I know proved it to me when I priced a bulldozer to him. His son got on it, operated it for about 10 minutes and said that was what he wanted.

Dad told me to wait with his son for about 5 minutes while he went to the house.

He came back with a stack of 100's and started counting them out.

More cash money than I had ever held in my hand. I have held bigger checks, but not a stack of 100's like that.

And you know, some of the most redneck, stained jeaned, dirt under the fingernail farmers in this area are the ones that pull out those rolls of $100's. The same guys that get overlooked at car dealerships or furniture stores...in which they could purchase anything they wanted with cash money. And typically these same people are some of the best people you can meet.

RinggoldGa

And you know, some of the most redneck, stained jeaned, dirt under the fingernail farmers in this area are the ones that pull out those rolls of $100's. The same guys that get overlooked at car dealerships or furniture stores...in which they could purchase anything they wanted with cash money. And typically these same people are some of the best people you can meet.

Agreed.

But it's a fickle business. Buddy of mine farms in south ga and after 4-5 good years in a row he paid cash for a nice house over on the Ga coast on a creek with a community dock, boat lift, etc. He was living high off the hog for several years.

Fast foward a few years and he had several bad growing seasons in a row and he ended up selling off a lot of his farm to a large farming conglomerate as he was tired of the ups and downs of the industry. He still farms it but as a contract farmer working someone elses land.