The Last Evening Sit

davidhelmly

Cindy chose a stand for our last hunt of the season where we could see a long way and hoped we would see a lot of deer and we weren't disappointed! We probably saw 45-50 deer total with about half being bucks, when it got too dark to see there were still about 15 bucks of all sizes in a clover plot about 200 yds in front of us.
We both laughed at the buck in this video, he looked like a dad who had watched his kids tussling long enough and had already told them to quit!! :bounce::bounce:

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Enough you 2.... :bounce::bounce:

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Always some good action going on at the Helmly Ranch!!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Good stuff David. Your lease has to be the foshizzle of the entire state!:cool:

Jim Boyd

David makes us all jealous!

And....you know what? We should be jealous of all the hard work, dedication and arrow control that created the deer paradise he has!

Love it, David - great work!!!!

Doolydawg03

This is a true trophy club nice work David the hard work and dedication you guys put forth shows.....great way to end the season!!!

Triple C

Good stuff David! Last sit of season is a special sit with a bit of melonchaly as the sun goes down.

BornToHuntAndFish

Had another blast with all your whitetail action, as usual. Thanks for showing us how to grow 'em & how to have late season action & thrills, Sir.

:bounce:

livetohunt

It looked like a great last hunt to put a close on the 2017-2018 season.

uturn

Dang David...I was feelin like the withdraws were not going to be near as bad this year...and now this!!!

Thanks for sharing man!!

Meriwether Mike

Looking good for next year! Nice crop coming along!!:bounce:

releehweoj

Sat on a food plot the evening of the the 13th - next to last day of season. Was able to take a nice fat doe for the freezer a minute or two before deer-thirty. Remember thinking the season seems to go by faster every year - at 59 years of age that’s quite a few for me. Feel lucky to be able to spend as much time afield as I do. Already making plans for next year’s food plots...