Leupold deal alert!

Robert28

Just wanted to update. I have confirmed through Leupold via their rep on their social media that they are indeed discontinuing the VX1 and VX2 scope lines. They're being replaced by some tactical looking thing called the Freedom. I don't need another scope but jumped on a new VX2 for that price. I'll find a rifle to eventually stick it on.

You just sold one for them thanks for the tip. I was about to buy the vx-1 for about the same price. I have an Encore so I can always use another scope. I don't have any desire for fidge spinner turrets! You will probably never get a better scope for $185.

hold em hook

I got a 3x9 vx2 in December for $155 shipped. I had no need for it but couldn't beat the deal when someone shared it with me. It found a home on top of an old Marlin 30-30 that has wore a bushnell for a few years.

pacecars

Go to Cabelas and get the Leupold Marksman for $150 shipped. It is the same as a VX2 except has a long range reticle

pacecars

Never mind they are now $229. Glad I bought one when I did

Klondike

VX2 3 x 9 CDS

I just remounted this on a 308 mountain rifle. Not a Leupold fanatic by any means (only own 2 of 12 optics that are Leupold) but looking through the glass if you want a 3 x 9 light and durable optic this is super hard to beat for the money.

The light to the edges is really great and is not in line with the low price. Highly recommend.

rosewood

I don't know if I should thank you or be mad at you, I ordered one yesterday after reading this post....grrrrr....

rosewood

Midway is currently having a leupold sale, pretty good prices

Y'all need to stop that, I don't have any more cash I can spare....

Dub

Y'all need to stop that, I don't have any more cash I can spare....

I didn't either......so I dug around beneath the sofa cushions and found some change to roll up. :rofl:

I'm now done with glass.

Done.

Done.

Wasn't able to hunt this past deer season recovering from some surgery.....got my fingers crossed for next season.

Ordered some Talley LW base/rings for both rifles. Will get 'em mounted and boresighted as soon as they come in and to the range to shoot them.

Dub

Awesome deal on a VX2! Get 'em while you can as word on the street is Leupold discontinued the VX1 and VX2 and is replacing them with a VX Freedom scope.

https://www.opticsplanet.com/leupol...rifle-scope.html?_iv_code=LU-RS-3-9x40-110797

Thanks again, man.

Showed up this afternoon. Pretty quick shipping.....free shipping.

Came with a lens cover & a cool Leupy window sticker to boot.

Now I gotta get this thing mounted with the rings/bases arrive and get it sighted in. :shoot:

Thanks again !!!!!

Robert28

Glad y’all ordered them! Mine came in today too. Matter of fact, I’m really thinking hard about picking up another in 2-7x33. I don’t know if Leupold has pulled the plug on the VX1 and 2 for good but I don’t want to take that chance. I suspect they planned on doing away with both but the new Freedom might not sell as well as they hope. Just my guess. The VX1 and 2 are way too classic to just go throwing away.

pse hunter

I ordered a 2-7x33 vx-2 from midway for 190.00 to put on my marlin 35 rem they are sold out now tho