knives in use.....neck-knife pictures added

Razor Blade

Alright guys here is a thread for everyone to post pictures of themselves AND the CUSTOM MADE knives they bought from anyone on Woody's , while they are using them to skin their animals, or what ever they use thier knife for . Lets see some pictures . Thanks for posting .

I will ask three people to be judges , that are not showing pictures, and the one that posts the best pictures , as judged by the 3 judges ,i will send them a neck knife ,of my choosing, just in time for CHRISTmas. I WILL POST A PICTURE OF THE KNIFE AS SOON AS I MAKE IT .So lets see'm folks. Scott

Deadline is wed Dec 15, 2010. The knife will ship Dec 16, maybe it will make it most anywhere by Christmas.

Attachments

• 20101205_6.JPG
    20101205_6.JPG
    151.6 KB · Views: 4,935
  • 20101205_8.JPG
    20101205_8.JPG
    125.9 KB · Views: 4,935
  • 20101205_10.JPG
    20101205_10.JPG
    150.2 KB · Views: 4,963
Last edited:

Joker

I can't wait to put mine to use here in a few weeks, when is the deadline to get the pics posted?

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Good to go Scott. Nice gesture! Good luck to everybody!

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Scott,I am gonna baptize that knife from you this weekend! I just got a feel 'n!:biggrin3:

Sterlo58

I will show off the next one. Saturday I was too busy grinnin and cuttin. :D

Razor Blade

Scott,I am gonna baptize that knife from you this weekend! I just got a feel 'n!:biggrin3:

Say your gonna bring new meaning to words " covered by the blood " :bounce:

QTurn

I'll be using my knife made by TENPOINT to clean a big ol' Illinois freakstudasaurus come November and will certainly post up some pics!!

:yeah::yeah:

This thread should be a sticky.....

boneboy96

Hard to see the knife but this deer was taken last year and skinned, cut, and deboned by an Oconee Dan skinning knife! :clap:

Attachments

• XMAS deer 003.jpg
    XMAS deer 003.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 5,864
  • XMAS deer 005.jpg
    XMAS deer 005.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 5,822
  • XMAS deer 006.jpg
    XMAS deer 006.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 5,808
  • XMAS deer 007.jpg
    XMAS deer 007.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 5,774

Razor Blade

Looks like it did a good job.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Skinnin` and quarterin a deer with one of my flint flake knives. Does that count? :D

Attachments

• 031.jpg
    031.jpg
    291.9 KB · Views: 5,834

Razor Blade

It counts as long as you got it from you and you made it . Oh and are you from woodys ? :D

bullsprig1100

Be careful what you ask for Scott, the Pigsticker may be a bit too much for some to see in action. I imagine the shots of that thing doing its job will be a bit graphic!!!...Just go ahead and send me the neck knife now!!!!:huh:

Razor Blade

Be careful what you ask for Scott, the Pigsticker may be a bit too much for some to see in action. I imagine the shots of that thing doing its job will be a bit graphic!!!...Just go ahead and send me the neck knife now!!!!:huh:

I am wanting to see a video from you my friend .....:cool:

wooddog

Thats a heavy duty knife for sure. It looks like it will do the job.

Mr Nicodemus , what is a flint flake knife ?

Anthony

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Thats a heavy duty knife for sure. It looks like it will do the job.

Mr Nicodemus , what is a flint flake knife ?

Anthony

A flake knife is a puposely made flake, knocked of a bigger piece of stone, and dulled on one side only, to keep the user from cuttin` his hand. Made from high grade flint, or obsidian, it is sharper than anything man can make. The edge is not as durable as steel though. The one I`m usin` in the pic is gray colored English flint.

tony2001577

MY son with his tabor blade !!!

1035.jpg

Reactions: Dub

rhbama3

Administrator
Staff member
Cleaning a hog with either a Razorblade, Sharpeblade, or Oconee Dan blade. I use all 3 everytime i clean sumpin'!:fine:

Attachments

• sow5.jpg
    sow5.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 5,584