How many...

Nugefan

quota hunts can you apply for , looks like you can only apply for 1 or is it only 1 application for each hunt...want to make sure I am reading this right...

Thanks for the help...

7Mag Hunter

How many qouta hunts

You can only fill out 1 application form...You have a choice of 3 hunts..
1st choice, 2nd choice and 3rd...
Dont fill out application with other people on their forms......It will get your application thrown out...
If you and your buddies want to hunt together, fill out each
person on 1 form (multiple forms if more than 5 people) , and send in
together....
Upper right side of application is 3 squares ( actually rectangles)...Put your 1st, 2nd and 3rd place you want to hunt here....
Same thing for state park hunts...1 application...3 places you want to hunt
in order of your choice...You will get only 1 hunt, or rejection if quota is
filled before your "application" comes up....
Send in any rejections you have this year as next year it will be all computerized....

Good Luck !!!

7mag hunter

Nugefan

We are applying for the Bond Swamp hunt , it has 3 hunts and we marked the squares you mentioned of the order we liked for the hunts avaliable...

was wanting to put in for other quota hunts but didn't want to do anything wrong to hurt chances of being selected...

What I'm looking for is can I apply for another quota hunt at a different WMA or is it limited to only 1 quota hunt per hunter per year ...

Thanks folks for the replies...

Chuck Martin

Nuge

The Federal NWR's are different than the State WMA's. You can only submit one quota deer hunt application to the state DNR for WMA's, one application for the state park hunts to DNR and as harvester said one for turkey, waterfowl, gator, etc. However, you can apply for as many NWR hunts as you want because they are different than the state and each NWR does it's own draws. A couple of years ago I went to Wassaw, Cumberland and Harris Neck as well as a state quota on Ossabaw. Good luck...mine are sent already ::;