Barracuda Bow Strings or Winner's Choice?

reylamb

I'll put another Feather in Jeffs Cap for Him. He makes a awsume string.

Jeff have you heard anything about the new G-5 Strings other than they maybe the most expensive strings being made.

I heard they were making them, but did not even look at their booth even though they were just up the aisle from Leon. I can't say. Heck, I can't even say I have heard anyone shooting them:huh:

GaBear

I've heard that they are going to be the Strings for the new Ross Bows. I've also heard that replacement strings and Cables will be going for $130 a set.

I think I'll keep getting the Lamberized Specials...

reylamb

I've heard that they are going to be the Strings for the new Ross Bows. I've also heard that replacement strings and Cables will be going for $130 a set.

I think I'll keep getting the Lamberized Specials...

$130/set:hair:served with gold or silver I hope:rofl:...........I gotta rethink my price structuring!!!!!!!!!!:rofl:

GaBear

Hmmmmm You may have something there I heard They were blue and "Silver" :fine:

UGAalum13

I've got Vapor Trails on my SB and I love 'em. Just as good as WC, but cost a lot less and they seem to break in a little quicker too. May have to try some of reylamb's next time. Didn't realize you were selling them.

SupermanPeacock

Six of one and Half dozen of the other. 99% of all the bow strings and cables are made from the same BCY materials. As for the process of actually building the strings, there are a few different things that companies do. W/C offers the X-coating which protects the cables, etc. You will not go wrong by buying a set of strings and cables that are prestretched and the servings are put on under tension. It just depends, as it does with everything in life, how much money you what to spend. I personally recommend Vapor Trail strings. Zero creep and no stretch. The quality is just as good as others just not the big price tag. Hope that helps.