2011 Braves!

riprap

If they could've make that move during the season they would have done and I do expect them to deal Lowe in the offseason. Although I'm not sure that they will actually get any players in return. Maybe just get some salary relief.

I forgot his name (for good reason), but what happened to the Japanese or Chinese pitcher from last year we paid so dearly for? Is he still getting paid?

BornToHuntAndFish

If they could've make that move during the season they would have done and I do expect them to deal Lowe in the offseason. Although I'm not sure that they will actually get any players in return. Maybe just get some salary relief.

Yep, you're right about they probably won't get anyone for him unless they get lucky to find a desperate team placing a higher price on him & it can't happen until after the world series since the trade deadline is way behind us.

BornToHuntAndFish

I forgot his name (for good reason), but what happened to the Japanese or Chinese pitcher from last year we paid so dearly for? Is he still getting paid?

11 Kenshin Kawakami 5-11 200 Right

http://www.oursportscentral.com/services/releases/?id=4274067

Kenshin Kawakami off the DL
August 13, 2011 - Southern League (SL) Mississippi Braves (Double-A)
Pearl, MS - The Mississippi Braves announce today Saturday, August 13, 2011, that RHP Kenshin Kawakami is now off the disabled list and is now active on the Mississippi Braves roster.

DSGB

Prado should make that play........

riprap

Braves need to concentrate on the wildcard. The only way anyone is going to beat the Phillies is if the Phillies all come down with the flu at the same time during the playoffs.

DSGB

White boys can't jump.

Matty D is a white boy.

Nitram4891

Flop Thief
Braves need to concentrate on the wildcard. The only way anyone is going to beat the Phillies is if the Phillies all come down with the flu at the same time during the playoffs.

The season series is tied ... I think.

DSGB

This one's getting out of hand.

tcward

Braves just need to give up. The Phillies have their number bad as I hate to say it!

BornToHuntAndFish

Ouch! That hurt getting swept in the series with the Phillies. At least the Braves made the score progressively closer each game after getting blown out with the 1st game shut-out. Hope Atlanta can pick themselves up to play better in tomorrows make-up double-header with the Mets.

Mistrfish

I don't see the Braves giving up at all. Unfortunately I don't believe they have the starting rotation to win the N.L . As we seen tonight the Phillies are the real deal. That really hurt to say.

DSGB

Last night's game was better than the last two. Man, I was hoping Freeman would come though for a second time. The Phillies are gonna be tough to beat once the playoffs start.

BornToHuntAndFish

Nice confidence building 2-win double-header by the Braves yesterday over the Mets. Yep, noone has been able to slow down or stop the steamrolling Phillies lately. Gonna be tough for anyone going up against them in the post-season games.