Why do geese fly at night?

big A 235

All geese fly at night they have learned that the cool night air is better to fly in and they don't get shot at.

emusmacker

Cause they are afraid of the daylight.

ch035

Banned
to get to the other side?........i dont get it.... why?

JDAWG

full moon in ark geese fly all night....and are proud of it..hooonkk hooonkk hooonkk.....

bat

I love to hear them at night... hooonk, hooonk, hooonk just don't look up if they fly straight over it might get dangerous! :)

howl

Banned
Heard some, too, it was really bright last night. I don't think they need to be able to see real well to navigate.

LOVEMYLABXS

Ducks and geese prefer undisturbed air -- night air. At nighttime, the air remains relatively stable with lighter winds and less dramatic pressure and temperature gradients. In the protection of night, ducks and geese navigate toward their destinations, safe from the predation of hawks and eagles. The cooler air also keeps their body temperature down, allowing them to continue flying while burning less fat than they would during the daytime.""

LOVEMYLABXS

Ok I cheated I googled the answer :cry::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Mark Brooks

A lot easier to take down US Air Airlines at night. Those nasty suckers attacked last during the day and now they need to cloak of darkness to carry out their Jhad against the US!!!:hair: