Mossy Oaks mini web series Seek-One (Hunt NOT for Charlie)

Tmpr111

Well my 7r old has realized Ole' Charlie aint coming back for apples again this year. Not sure why the actual kill video was never published......

deast1988

Dang it son, how much corn it take to grow one that big in the city?

XJfire75

That’s the stone cold killed Jaxmax on here that holds the Ga archery state record. I’m sure they did everything by the book and still enjoyed the meat as well as the beautiful rack on that beast. Luckily he doesn’t need yalls permission to kill giants every year like he does.

ssramage

I had not heard of this series. I went through and watched the entire thing this morning. Pretty cool! I hope they keep making the videos.

XJfire75

Yeah I bet he "enjoyed the meat"

Why don’t you ask him instead of speculating? His post is in the bowhunting section. It takes just a few minutes to tough score a deer. Mighta been waiting on his buddy to get the truck...who knows.

jaymax

Why don’t you ask him instead of speculating? His post is in the bowhunting section. It takes just a few minutes to tough score a deer. Mighta been waiting on his buddy to get the truck...who knows.

Yeah man! Just got through eating some of that buck a few min ago in my wife's famous deer dip and tortillas! Somebody's always got to say something. I've skinned, gutted, cut up, and processed more meat than the majority of people on this forum put together. I can run circles around most! And you are right, took all of 5 min to score my deer...lol..just saw some footage today that Drew has put together from the hunt! Gonna be good as usual and hope you guys enjoy!! Thanks XJ Fire75!!

miller

Yeah man! Just got through eating some of that buck a few min ago in my wife's famous deer dip and tortillas! Somebody's always got to say something. I've skinned, gutted, cut up, and processed more meat than the majority of people on this forum put together. I can run circles around most! And you are right, took all of 5 min to score my deer...lol..just saw some footage today that Drew has put together from the hunt! Gonna be good as usual and hope you guys enjoy!! Thanks XJ Fire75!!
I wish there was a like button on here! #LIKED

philtuts

Way to go Jaymax! You take a nice one every year. Nice work. Can't wait to see the video! Congratulations brother. :cool:

Tmpr111

I've skinned, gutted, cut up, and processed more meat than the majority of people on this forum put together. I can run circles around most! And you are right, took all of 5 min to score my deer...lol..just saw some footage today that Drew has put together from the hunt! Gonna be good as usual and hope you guys enjoy!! Thanks XJ Fire75!!

Look out now, there's some Injuns on this forum that might give you a (faster) run for your money than you think. A few may just remain to stay a bit humble about it, and feed the family, rather than expose the tape.

Speaking of footage, any idea when they may post Old man Charlie's footage? The family will most certainly want to see that - he was Legend around here.

Full Draw McGraw

Speaking of footage, any idea when they may post Old man Charlie's footage? The family will most certainly want to see that - he was Legend around here.
They're probably still trying to figure out how to edit the footage so you can't tell they shot the deer off someone's back porch or the middle of a cul-de-sac or something. :bounce:

dixiecutter

Eye Devour ReeB

no. you haven't,