The End!

BowChilling

I'm still crossing my fingers that Nick will come through. I hate to see the challenge get shut down... Just saying because after 3 months we are all wondering!:crazy:

Last edited:

BowanaLee

PM sent

Buck killers Wife

? TURKEY KILLING MACHINE ?
I'm still crossing my fingers that Nick will come through. I hate to see the challenge get shut down... Just saying because after 3 months we are all wondering!:crazy:

Our little team will play again! Thanks for taking over. Alot feel the same way

Go gettem Double S.....:clap:

BowanaLee

I'll play again no mater how thisun turns out.

stick_slinger

Finally get a full season next year, first in over 3 years.. Will be definetly joining in the challenge. Sounds like its alot of fun.

CJ

Wack&Stackn08

I couldn't imagine a bow season without the challenge....just don't think it would be the same!!!

Arrow3

I just recieved a text from Nick. He said that he can't log onto GON anymore. He asked me to post his email address here so the winners can contact him. That's all I know. Here is his email.

nickwilson1985@gmail.com

BowanaLee

I emailed him, he responded and got my address again. Said hes going through hard times. Theres hope ! :fine:

HEADHUNTER11

I emailed him, he responded and got my address again. Said hes going through hard times. Theres hope ! :fine:

I can understand hard times but he already has the money just put them them the mailbox and its done!

BowanaLee

Noseeun !