Redirects

chuckdog

I've experienced page redirects on two computers at different locations in the last 24 hrs.

Maybe only coincidental, seems to occur when on GON.

I've ran Malware and Spyware removal on both.

Oldstick

Same here. Several times in the last couple days.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

kiltman

I've been getting redirected to a Under Armour shoe page some times when clicking the Forum page button and it's happened a couple times when trying to open a discussion.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
I get redirects to the App Store constantly. After 3-4 times I just give up and leave the forum. I'd bet advertisers on this forum would be interested to know

AccUbonD

Yep, the app store redirect started happening to me a couple months ago on my mobile device. I have two other forums I visit mobile with no issues (with adds). I just quit visiting GON forum on my phone.

Every so often it happens on my desktop, but again very rare. If it gets to the point of my mobile device I guess I'll just quit. I'm not going to add any blocker junk on any of my devices.

Mike_Rhodes

Staff member
We've put a block on itunes.apple.com domain as well as a few others that we received notice on. It's a daily battle of whack-a-mole. Please be sure to report them on the Forum but also when possible use the "contact us" link on GON.com. Notes from that portal are delivered directly to us at the office.

Thank you all for being part of the GON community.

Mike

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
We've put a block on itunes.apple.com domain as well as a few others that we received notice on. It's a daily battle of whack-a-mole. Please be sure to report them on the Forum but also when possible use the "contact us" link on GON.com. Notes from that portal are delivered directly to us at the office.

Mike

It hasn't been happening the last week or so. Keep up the good work. I enjoy the forums but it was getting to be a pain. Thx

WayneB

I use Ad- Aware Ad block.
it stops just about all ads.

safest place I know of to get it: www.ninite.com for PC, no idea about mobile, can't see little screens well enough to be bothered. :)

GONErika

If you could possibly, report them on the Forum but use the "contact us" link on GON.com and include detail on what ad is coming up. Notes from that portal are delivered directly to us at the office.

Erika

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
I was trying to reach you at gon.com and keep getting a 500 internal sever error message

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
I just sent some screen shots to them kenny. They've told me it's a daily battle keeping them away but they seem to be diligent

Lukikus2

Getting them again. iPhone and turned everything off. It keeps redirecting with a Reader Viewer available with a drop down like an app. Do y'all have an app?

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Guth. My is play King.
And another is I've been chosen.
1000 for something.