About CMR and the big games....

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
The $EC is Alabama and a bunch of JV coaches starving for scraps....

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

So what does that make Mark Richt? A sub par coach considering he got fired for under performing against a bunch of JV coaches.. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hey TJ, when the air goes out of those sails, you'll know what us Dawg fans felt so many times under Richt.. It's not a matter of "if".. It's a matter of "when".. History doesn't lie..

Matthew6

Banned thug

So what does that make Mark Richt? A sub par coach considering he got fired for under performing against a bunch of JV coaches.. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hey TJ, when the air goes out of those sails, you'll know what us Dawg fans felt so many times under Richt.. It's not a matter of "if".. It's a matter of "when".. History doesn't lie..

didnt the dogs just get a new dose on saturday. kirby cant win the big games either. facepalm:

brownceluse

Even the great Saban isn't perfect and yes, I've seen moments where he seems a little over his head.

That being said, I hope he can hold it together for about 4-5 more games.

Even if he doesn't UM has exactly 1 senior on defense and 2 on offense so I'm pretty dang excited for the future.

I'm not going to lie to you I'd be a Canes for a DAy if he takes y'all to NCG. I'm pretty sure the Dawgs aren't going to be in it this. Richt is the definition of class act. Good luck the rest of the way.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

The ACC is high school coaches and SEC cast off players.::ke::bounce:

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten

Right now you are correct. Georgia is gaining ground, and Auburn seems to be also. Will not surprise me if Auburn beats Alabama. I will still pick Bama. You got beat the man.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
didnt the dogs just get a new dose on saturday. kirby cant win the big games either. facepalm:

Still a lot of CMR's boys on that team. We have not seen a 100% Kirby team yet, we will though.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Dawg fans better worry about Kentucky and tech and let the SEC championship take care of itself

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Dawg fans better worry about Kentucky and tech and let the SEC championship take care of itself

You can believe I am worried about both of them. GT gonna be a war. We got a long way to go, before there are many teams on our schedule that we don't have to worry about.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
This. You know it's bad when GA and KY are the top 2 in the east and Mississippi State almost knocked Bama off.

There is no doubt the SEC is down this year. Lot of the teams beat up each other. Wonder how long it has been since Florida and UT were both left out of the Bowls.

HunterJoe24

This. You know it's bad when GA and KY are the top 2 in the east and Mississippi State almost knocked Bama off.

College Football is just down as a whole this year. The Big10, Pac12 and BigXII are all beating each other as well and the ACC is, well, the ACC. That should say enough:stir:

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !

History doesn't lie!!:rofl: :rofl: