few season pics

JonathonJEB

It has been a weird season for me with this spring type weather. I have caught more opossums than I thought existed and very few coyotes, but it was fun none the less. I am pulling my traps tomorrow its early but with this weather I am ready to go fishing.These are a few of my catches I hope you enjoy. I will have a end of the line pic soon.

DSCN0851.JPG
DSCN0859.jpg
DSCN0871.JPG
DSCN0879.JPG
DSCN0892.jpg

JonathonJEB

DSCN0940.JPG

DSCN0950 (2).JPG

DSCN0960.jpg

DSCN0965.JPG

DSCN0976.jpg

JonathonJEB

IMG_20161225_092251.jpg

DSCN0979.jpg
I use staples for my beavers and as you can see it was a good year for beavers. LOL

JonathonJEB

a few more
DSCN0911.jpg

DSCN0932.jpg

DSCN0934.jpg

DSCN0937.jpg

DSCN0938.jpg

JonathonJEB

JonathonJEB

SemperFi

Nice job Jeb. I had a record season on grinners to.

JonathonJEB

Thanks

riverrat345

What are you doing with all those slick tails, lol. I just pulled a line I ran for 9 days and caught 1 rabbit, and they were yote sign everywhere, It has sucked around here this year. If you got any live yotes call me.

JonathonJEB

What are you doing with all those slick tails, lol. I just pulled a line I ran for 9 days and caught 1 rabbit, and they were yote sign everywhere, It has sucked around here this year. If you got any live yotes call me.

LOL Im going to make me a nice hat or something out of them. It has been rough I only caught 3 yotes and one of them had the mange real bad and the other two I put them up.