Bresser Camera - Anyone Have Experience With This One?

six

I got two before season. Day time pictures are great, night time pictures are so so. If the target is to close you get a bad white out. But at about 20 feet or so it takes decent night time pictures considering what the camera cost. So far battery life has been great. One of the cameras probably has taken a couple thousand pictures and still going strong. I recently bought a third based on my experience with the other two. From what I've seen they're well worth the $30.
image_zpswcsm9sqf.jpeg

image_zpsvqwxryxb.jpeg
h

Last edited:

six

Yes, it use's a micro.

2feathers

Bought 6 couple months ago when Walmart was selling for $25 a piece. No complaints as they have been working as they should.

CAnderson

Well I got three just to try out. The property I have it on had three cams stole last year so I didn't want to put anymore nice ones out.
One out of three wouldn't power up, but Walmart said no problem on switching it out at my local store, but haven't tried the new one yet.
I will say they are about the same as sensitivity to the wind as my WG cams, and I learned I need to have them angled on the trail rather then straight across. It will trigger with movement out to 40yds on the one I set.
Not real happy with the night time pics unless the deer stops and poses like the buck did. Daytime are great from the price!

Attachments

• SUNP0106.jpg
    SUNP0106.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 465
  • SUNP0095.jpg
    SUNP0095.jpg
    188.9 KB · Views: 480
  • SUNP0104.jpg
    SUNP0104.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 515
  • SUNP0077.jpg
    SUNP0077.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 478
N

NantucketShedHunter

Not bad for a cheap Chinese camera but the pictures are very grainy.

CAnderson

Low light pics are poor and grainy, but daytime looks like a totally different camera.

Broken Tine

Thanks for the responses. Feel better about rolling the dice on these now.