Sig 10mm

pacecars

Cow and Elephant hide holster from Warbird Leather

frankwright

I like 1911's and like 10MM's too but I have never owned a 10mm 1911.

I almost bought the RIA TAC ULTRA just to play with but I have my G40 all set up and I have three 1911's in.45 so I will have to let you have all the fun with that SIG.
Great looking gun!

one hogman

I had recently picked up a Glock 20 10mm because I was intrigued with the caliber. Still trying to get used to the trigger after being spoiled by 1911's for close to 40 years. That Sig is a VERY nice handgun!

You do know you can put a 3&1/2 lb connector in the Glock most come with a 5&1/2# from the factory.

Last edited:

one hogman

I have shot deer and pigs with various 10mms and my favorite load is a the Double Tap 200 gr hardcast lead bullet. It shoots well out of the Glocks, S&W 610 and my Clements GP-100. Hopefully the Sig will like it too. This round is great at breaking shoulders. I used it in a S&W 610 with a 5 inch barrel on a Texas heart shot on a wounded deer at about 50 yards and it went in the back of the right ham and came out in front of the left shoulder. You can't ask for better performance than that. I have recently been trying the Underwood ammo with a 200 gr hardcast bullet and so far it looks promising too.

For everyday carry the mags will be stuffed with 175 gr Winchester Silvertips

Nice gun for sure, Saw you said the Double tap hardcast shot good out of the Glocks, did you change the barrel on the G20/29 or not? as they say the Polygonal rifling doesn;t really grab the cast bullts well and accuracy suffers.?? I have the G20 and never tried the cast stuff.

pacecars

Stock Glock barrel. I have had a few G20s and a G29 and never had an issue with cast lead bullets.

pacecars

Yes he did! This was my first from him and you can bet it won't be my last. He said 4 weeks and had it to me in 3 1/2! I am very pleased with it. The real shame is that it has to be hidden!

Latest posts